Hey all! I missed last week because it was my birthday and I completely spaced! So, here’s a few things on my mind this week :)
1. The diabetes auction is still going strong and they’re ahead of where they were last year in bids. If you haven’t checked it out, there are a ton of fabulous items up for auction! http://brendanovak.auctionanything.com
2. I’m coming up to just over a month until my big trip and I’m not even close to ready. Argh! I’m getting there, but things have been so hectic lately.
3. Broken Wings now has a release date! It will be coming out at MLR Press on June 21st. Pretty sweet :)
4. Hedgehogs Delight is making me laugh like a lunatic to write.
5. I’ve just been informed that there are costume parties at GRL this year and I’m trying to decide whether I should consider a costume or just go as is. Hmmm… Decisions decisions.
And that’s it for today! Hope you all enjoy your weekends! It’s a long weekend for me, so I don’t have to work tomorrow. Yay!
Written by Jade Buchanan
Jade’s writing is as eclectic as her reading tastes, with over thirty erotic romance tales currently published. She’s also been known to accept writing challenges from friends and family just to see their reactions. She’s a firm believer that love and romance are universal concepts, no matter a person’s gender identity or sexual orientation. Originally from Northern Ontario, Jade has lived in British Columbia and the Sultanate of Oman in the Middle East. Jade currently lives in Calgary, Alberta, where she’s hard at work on her next story. Jade loves to hear from readers! Send her an email at email@example.com.
Visit The Author's Website