1. I’m still riding high from my trip to Albuquerque for the GayRomLit Retreat. What an amazing conference!! Kudos to the organizers for putting on such a wonderful event, and big hugs to everyone that I talked to while I was there. It felt more like a homecoming than a conference, and everyone was just so nice. And it made me energized to write more, which is always a good thing! Next year it will be in Atlanta, and I’m already planning on being there!
2. It looks like Hedgehog’s Delight (book 3 in the Wolf Creek series) will be released next, in late November. I know I said it would be earlier, but that just isn’t going to happen. The day job kicked my butt!
3. Pandamonium (book 4 in the Northern Bears series) should be released from Changeling Press at the end of November and I’m eagerly awaiting my cover art for it! I had a lot of fun writing it, and hope you guys enjoy reading it :)
4. Broken Boughs (book 2.5 in the Broken Trilogy) is estimated for some time in December as part of the MLR Press Christmas stories and I can confirm it will be a short story about Jonah and Neil at Christmas. And you’ll also get a sneak peek at David’s future man! David’s story is Broken Distance and it will be released in 2013!
5. It’s still Octoberfest at Changeling — Win free books for a month! How can you enter? Buy any new release at www.changelingpress.com and use the discount code Octoberfest2012 — save 10% off your order, and you’re automatically entered to win. Winners will receive five free books — one a week for the month of November.
Written by Jade Buchanan
Jade’s writing is as eclectic as her reading tastes, with over thirty erotic romance tales currently published. She’s also been known to accept writing challenges from friends and family just to see their reactions. She’s a firm believer that love and romance are universal concepts, no matter a person’s gender identity or sexual orientation. Originally from Northern Ontario, Jade has lived in British Columbia and the Sultanate of Oman in the Middle East. Jade currently lives in Calgary, Alberta, where she’s hard at work on her next story. Jade loves to hear from readers! Send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit The Author's Website