Ack! Almost missed today! I have a good excuse though, as I’ve been writing my butt off to finish Pandamonium and get it to my editor.
So, a few musings…
1. I had a writing workshop yesterday with my local writing group, the Calgary chapter of RWA. Got to meet Liz Pelletier from Entangled Publishing and Angela James from Carina Press. What a wonderful day! Got all pumped to write, which is always a good thing :)
2. I’m finished making all my swag for GayRomLit in a few weeks, and I can’t wait. It’s starting to get really exciting!
3. Next weekend is my thanksgiving so I’m looking forward to that! I love spending time with my family!
4. I know what book I’m going to read from for my GRL reading but I keep going back and forth on what passage I want to read. Something about Matthew? Rich? Them together? Argh!
5. Pandas make me happy. That’s all :)
Written by Jade Buchanan
Jade’s writing is as eclectic as her reading tastes, with over thirty erotic romance tales currently published. She’s also been known to accept writing challenges from friends and family just to see their reactions. She’s a firm believer that love and romance are universal concepts, no matter a person’s gender identity or sexual orientation. Originally from Northern Ontario, Jade has lived in British Columbia and the Sultanate of Oman in the Middle East. Jade currently lives in Calgary, Alberta, where she’s hard at work on her next story. Jade loves to hear from readers! Send her an email at email@example.com.
Visit The Author's Website
Tags: Jade Buchanan