Haven’t done this in awhile, so without further ado…
1. Family! My aunt and uncle are up this week so I’ve been spending most of my nights at my parents with the whole bunch. I’ve got such a wonderful family and I get so excited when I get to spend time with them!
2. CaRWA! I was at one of the Calgary RWA chapter’s workshops yesterday and I adore my writing group. They’re so inspiring, and we had an amazing presentation from a Calgary homicide detective that made me want to go in a completely different direction for Broken Distance. Yay!
3. GI Joe inspiration. Let’s just say that I have a new little friend coming to live at my house, and I’m already planning the photo ops. I really needed to do something new with my boys and you’re going to love my latest addition, I promise. *cue cackling laugh*
4. Wolves! My dad and I are going to get to walk with some wolves next weekend! Expect pictures! Lots of them lol!
5. Readers! I don’t know what’s up this week, but some of my wonderful readers have said the loveliest things to me lately. Almost made me tear up. You guys are great, and I truly love hearing from you!
What about you all? What do you like this week?
Written by Jade Buchanan
Jade’s writing is as eclectic as her reading tastes, with over thirty erotic romance tales currently published. She’s also been known to accept writing challenges from friends and family just to see their reactions. She’s a firm believer that love and romance are universal concepts, no matter a person’s gender identity or sexual orientation. Originally from Northern Ontario, Jade has lived in British Columbia and the Sultanate of Oman in the Middle East. Jade currently lives in Calgary, Alberta, where she’s hard at work on her next story. Jade loves to hear from readers! Send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit The Author's Website