I know, I’m a day late, but I thought I’d sneak in here while I could. I picked up a nasty cold in Vegas and have been nursing it for most of the week, so I’m a little miserable right now but I did have fun on my first trip to Vegas! Learned a few things too…
1. Next time I’m bringing good walking shoes. I think it’s hilarious that every pair of shoes I brought with me gave me blisters except the $2 pair of flip flops, but next time I’m packing running shoes.
2. The shows are awesome! I wanted to get to more but I did mange to see Zumanity, Ka and Carrot Top. Wasn’t sure about the last but the show I originally booked got cancelled at the last minute so everything else was sold out. Lucky for me, actually, because he was hilarious. I recommend all three shows if you haven’t seen them. Entertaining in their own ways.
3. I’m not a big gambler, and I never win, but I eventually had fun playing at all the casinos. I just don’t see the point in blowing money when I could be buying something lol! On that note, though, everyone else in my group won, so maybe it’s just me…
4. The outlets are awesome but exhausting! Those running shoes would have come in handy.
5. I’m in awe of Hoover Dam. I couldn’t do the full tour because the elevators were broken that day, but they showed us slides of the building process and I’m in complete awe of how a group of people made that at the time it was made. Outstanding. And pretty impressive when you’re standing on top of it.
At the end of the week, I really enjoyed my Vegas trip and definitely want to go back. I get now how you can’t see everything you want to see on your first trip! It’s just got so much going for it! Let’s just hope I don’t get sick again!
Written by Jade Buchanan
Jade’s writing is as eclectic as her reading tastes, with over thirty erotic romance tales currently published. She’s also been known to accept writing challenges from friends and family just to see their reactions. She’s a firm believer that love and romance are universal concepts, no matter a person’s gender identity or sexual orientation. Originally from Northern Ontario, Jade has lived in British Columbia and the Sultanate of Oman in the Middle East. Jade currently lives in Calgary, Alberta, where she’s hard at work on her next story. Jade loves to hear from readers! Send her an email at email@example.com.
Visit The Author's Website